Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wedding Day Set Up

I decided to go backwards with the postings of my wedding experiences. Today I will share with photos of how my wedding was set up, then I will post my DIY projects, vendor experiences, and so on....




This is how our tables were set up. The table numbers were DIYs, I made them from one of our casual picture session.










This is my Bouquet. I ABSOLUTELY loved my bouquet. I gave some inspiration pictures to my florists, and BAM came this beauty!











This is our Name Table. I put three of our favorite formal shoot pictures as decor.













Our rings, and a partial pic of our invitation which was also DIY.











Invitation, rings + engagement ring and my beauty Jimmy Choo wedding shoes.











My wonderful, awesome, and everything more Maid of Honor putting on my shoes on the day.
















This was our monogrammed Aisle Runner. I originally wanted to DIY this too, but I ran out of time. Remember to plan well when doing different DIY projects. I purchased this from a great monogram website, i do originals where I also purchased all of our monograms. The link is on the top, so go check it out!




My Bouquet + Bridesmaid bouquets. Aren't they just beautiful? ^___^














The wedding Cake. I originally wanted different flowers, but it was still beautiful. On the table, it has I DO on it....









Our sweetheart chair decor, another DIY project. Too bad the picture is not too clear. But its basically our names in flowers.












One of my wedding dress. Not a clear picture, I have more, will post them later. I had rented two dresses, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. The price was great.












I have so much more that I will be sharing....

then till next time

*mwah*

2 comments:

lucia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucia said...

'twas a beautiful clear day =)

the bouquet was the highlight!
... omg, memories~~~