There are many types of foundation available liquid, cream, dual finished compact formulas and tinted moisturizer. Foundation should always match your skin tone exactly. Yellow-based foundations work best on most skin types, because they neutralize any pink or red undertones and result in a clearer complexion. Avoid pink-based foundations, which often end up looking too, well, pink on the skin.
- First if your skin is oily, clean it and use an oil free moisturizer. But if it’s too oily avoid the moisturizer and just dab a little eye lotion under your eye. If your skin is dry, moisturize it.
- After applying the moisturizer use a foundation, which is an anti-shine product.
- If you have any blemishes or spots on your skin use a spot concealer, which will stay longer. Use it under the eyes, around corners of your nose, and wherever you have blemishes.
- If your skin is oily apply an oil-free foundation.
- After you’ve applied your liquid foundation, use power with a small brush.
Eyes make up is very important to complete the look .For some women the eyes make up lasts for hours and some fades in minutes.
- Using a concealed brush, apply concealed all over your lid, from lash line to brow. If your lids are extra oily apply a mortifying product first, then put your concealer on top. Finish it of with a dusting powder.
- Since its summer time use neutral tones when it comes to eyeshadows. Stay away from creamy formulas.
- As for liners, liquid liner stays longer.
- Also you can take a cake liner and mix it with an eyeliner-sealing product. After applying the liner, just put some of the sealer on your liner brush, then re trace the line, which you have made earlier.
- Since its your wedding day, and in case tears of joy flow use waterproof mascara to be on the safe side.