Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Private Event: "Build-a-Wedding"
Date: May28th, 2009 7pm - 9pm
Location: Midtown in NYC
Two Teacups is organizing private events for brides/grooms who are still in search for vendors...
During this event, brides/grooms will be able to:
(1) do a make-up trial session by certified make-up artists,
(2) after the brides have been beautified, the couples will have a brief photography session,
(3) have a chance to do free consultations with various vendors, such as florist, calligrapher, videographer, day-of coordinators, wedding dance professionals, and more,
(4) do cake tasting provided by a specialty cake vendor,
(5) enjoy your time with music, wine and hors d'oeuvres in the beautiful outdoor terrace and,
(6) take small gifts provided by our vendors.
Details bride/groom needs to know:
- The entrance fee to this event is $5 per person which will be collected at the door.
- You may invite your maid-of-honors (bridesmaids, mothers, future mothers-in-laws, etc) to join the make-up trials and photography sessions.
- Attendance of BOTH bride and groom is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the photography session.
- This event will be limited to 12 brides/grooms, SO PLEASE RSVP is required.
If you are interested in attending this private event, please email Lucia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make-up artists by Sunny and Irene (www.irenekimmakeup.com)
Photography by Tae Photography, Inc (www.taephotography.net)
Videography by Edisonian Studios (www.edisonianstudios.com)
Florist by Petite Petals (www.petitenyc.com)
Dance Professionals by NY Wedding Dance (www.nyweddingdance.com)
Calligraphy by Calligraphy by Ilene (www.calligraphybyilene.com)
Cakes by Silk Cakes (www.silkcakes.com)
Day-of coordinators by Two Teacups (www.twoteacups.com)